Kepler 2.5 released
Kepler 2.5 contains numerous bug fixes and enhancements, and provides a platform for the upcoming releases of bioKepler and the Reporting Suite.
Significant changes include:
- Java 7 or newer is required.
- Composite actors can now be opened in tabs instead of separate windows.
- Syntax highlighting for language actors.
- New control flow actors: IfComposite, LoopComposite and SwitchComposite.
- New RecordOperation actor to modify records.
- Splash screen now shows startup progress.
- Change suites or install patches from the command line.
- Create screenshots of workflows using the command line.
- HSQL upgraded to version 2.