Kepler 2.4 released
Kepler 2.4 contains numerous bug fixes and enhancements, and provides a platform for the upcoming releases of bioKepler (biokepler.org) and the Reporting Suite.
- Better support for running KAR workflows on the command line.
- Display and plotting actors write their text or images to files when run headless with the “-redirectgui” option.
- Workflow demos now appear in the actor library.
- New workflow demos for branching and looping.
- Documentation added for many actors and parameters.
- Recent history added to the file menu.
- Entities in a workflow can now be searched in the outline tab.
- Over 100 additional Ptolemy actors are included in the actor library.
- The Job actors now support the LSF scheduler.
- The SDF Director now defaults to one iteration.
For the list of completed features and bug fixes, see Redmine: closed 2.4 bugs